Magnesium and Sleep Apnea
If you have all or some of the following symptoms, you could be experiencing sleep apnea. However, it really struck me that many of these symptoms can be related to stress and overwork and lack of magnesium!
1. Taking more than 30 minutes to fall asleep at night.
2. Waking at night and having trouble falling back to sleep.
3. Feeling sleepy during the day and taking short cat naps.
4. Tingling in your legs when you try to fall asleep.
5. Having vivid, dreamlike experiences while falling asleep or dozing.
6. Episodes of sudden muscle weakness when you’re angry, fearful, laughing.
7. Feeling as though you can’t move when you first wake up.
8. Your legs or arms jerk often during sleep.
9. Needing stimulants, such as caffeine, to stay awake during the day.